Saint Coleman Catholic Church respects the privacy of all visitors to our website. Please review the following Privacy Statement to understand what information is being collected and how it will be used. Saint Coleman will NOT make information collected available to any outside parties, except where necessary to fulfill orders from our online gift store. All information gathered will be obtained only through your knowledge and consent.In the following privacy statement, "we", "us" and "our" will refer to Our Saint Coleman. "You" and "your" will refer to you as a user and visitor to www.saintcoleman.org
What Personal Information Does the Church Collect?
Our website uses several different forms that our customers can use to register as a member, request information, products, and services, sign up as a volunteer, schedule a wedding, schedule a funeral and schedule a baptism. From these forms, we collect the following information: Visitors' contact information (like e-mail addresses, phone numbers and postal addresses).
For weddings, funerals and baptisms, we collect the necessary information
for hosting these events.
The personal information that the Church collects may include your name, address, email address, phone number, date of birth, gender, religious affiliation, and financial information.
How Does the Church Use Personal Information?
The Church uses personal information for a variety of purposes, including:
- Contact Information: When you begin business with us, you will need to provide specific information for contact reasons. This information will be used only by us and will not available to any outside sources. Contacts via email you can expect to receive from us include information required in order to complete your project, an initial estimate, employment information and/or notices of any new options or services available from us and responses to any queries you send to us. Your email address is used when you e-mail us with questions or comments, and when you submit a "Contact" form. We will use your e-mail address only to reply via email. NO third parties will acquire your email address, NO other mail will be sent unless follow-up is expected.
- IP addresses: We do not track the IP addresses of our website visitors for any other than internal statistical purposes. We have no means of associating Contact Information that you submit via "Contact" forms with the IP address of your computer.
- Linked Sites: This site contains links to external websites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of these websites.
- Linking to Our Site: You may create a link to our website; however making a link with any alteration of our website's contents is restricted. You may NOT reproduce or reformat the files, pages, images, information and/or materials from this site, unless expressed written permission has been obtained from us in advance. Under NO circumstance shall any direct links to images be made. You will immediately remove any links to our site if, for any reason, we request that you do so.
The Church may also share your personal information with third-party vendors who provide services to the Church, such as email marketing services, website hosting services, and fundraising platforms. These third-party vendors are only allowed to use your personal information for the specific purposes for which it was shared.
How Do We Protect Personal Information?
The Church takes steps to protect the security of your personal information, including:
- Using industry standard security measures to prevent the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control
- Only sharing personal information with third parties who have agreed to protect it.
Your use of our website www.saintcoleman.org consents your agreement with this privacy statement. If you do not agree to this policy then please do not use this website. We reserve the right to change this policy at any time by posting changes on this page. Your continued use of www.saintcoleman.org will signify your acceptance of those changes.
If you have any questions regarding this Privacy Statement, please contact us:
Saint Coleman Catholic Church1200 S. Federal HighwayPompano Beach, FL 33062Phone:954-942-3533